FBC Building Use Policies & Guidelines
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLY WITH ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES.
THE USE OF THIS FACILITY AND ALL EQUIPMENT WILL BE AT THE RISK OF THE PARTICIPANTS. FAITH BIBLE CHURCH DOES NOT ASSUME LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, INCLUDING DEATH, ON PROPERTY.
It is the responsibility of the individual who signed the Facility Use Form to setup, clean up, and return the facility to original condition after the approved event. Same individual shall also be responsible to take reasonable steps to ensure orderly behavior and will be responsible for paying for loss or damages associated with the use of facility and/or equipment.
APPROVED BUILDING USE: Faith Bible Church facilities are to be used for elder-approved purposes only.
BUILDING ACCESS: The building is accessible between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM Tuesday through Friday except holidays. If access is required at other times, arrangements should be made through the Church Office during normal business hours.
BUILDING USE SPECIFICS:
1. Turn off all lights in church including bathrooms when leaving.
2. Close and lock all outside doors when leaving.
3. Use of the building must be scheduled and approved in advance. Please contact the church office
beforehand to verify facility availability.
4. All food and beverages for event shall be the responsibility of the user.
5. The facility and grounds must be clean and orderly and in its original condition. See cleaning
6. In the event of cancellation, you must contact the Church Office as soon as possible.
1. Use of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs is prohibited on Faith Bible Church property.
2. No use of the building permitted without adult supervision (18 years or older and out of High School).
3. Area of use shall be limited to rooms marked on Facility Use Form.
4. Any keys to the building, which have been lent to the user, must be turned in within seven (7) days after
5. Use of nails, tape, tacks, screws, etc. are prohibited for attaching items to walls, ceilings, and/or doors.
6. Grand Piano shall NOT be moved at any time.
Final walk through of the facility shall be completed and the items checked off below:
_____ Empty all trash cans into trash bins outside kitchen.
_____ Wipe off tables, chairs, countertops, etc.
_____ Return all tables, chairs, and equipment to their proper places.
_____ Kitchen Use: Wash dishes, take extra food and beverage with you, wipe down all countertops,
tables, and appliances.
_____ Vacuum and Mop floors as needed, including restrooms.
_____ Report any damages or stains to church office within 24 hours of event.
_____ Setup rooms for regular use, turn off all lights, and lock all doors upon leaving facility.