Faith Bible Church is an independent Bible teaching church. This simply means that we are unaffiliated with any particular denomination and are governed by a plurality of Elders who are in submission to Jesus Christ. Our teaching emphasis is on expository preaching, doctrinal accuracy, and practical application. Theologically we are reformed soteriologically (hold to the doctrines of grace); we believe in a six literal day creation (Genesis 1-2); we are premillennial in eschatology; we believe in progressive sanctification; and we believe in the sufficiency of Scripture for all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3). Please reference our statement of faith for more information.
1. To Worship God - We are committed to a high view of God and His Word.
2. Ordinances - We are committed to baptism by immersion as a testimony of faith and to communion
as a time of self-examination and remembrance for believers.
3. Mutual Ministry - We are committed to serving the body of Christ by encouraging accountability for
spiritual growth (Proverbs 27:17; Ephesians 4:12).
4. Evangelism / Missions - We are committed to sharing the gospel of Christ at home and abroad for the
glory of Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
Why become a member of Faith Bible Church:
1. For shepherding (Acts 20:28; Hebrews 13:17)
2. For ministry (1 Peter 4:10-11)
3. For accountability (Matthew 18:15-17)
What is the process for becoming a member:
1. Participate in the Newcomers class.
2. Fill out and return a membership application.
3. Schedule a convenient time to meet with one of our Pastors or Elders.
4. Acceptance of membership during a Sunday morning worship service.
What is the Newcomers Class:
The Newcomers class is a 13-week Sunday School class (typically offered in the Spring and Fall) that is designed for anyone who is considering becoming a member of Faith Bible Church. This class focuses on practical issues for Christian living as well as the doctrines and distinctives of FBC. The Newcomers class is a prerequisite for membership at FBC.