Congratulations! We are excited about your engagement and look forward to sharing in your upcoming wedding celebration. At Faith Bible Church we are committed to preparing engaged couples for a Christ-centered marriage through biblical premarital counseling. It is our desire to help you lay a biblical foundation that will help you please God in all things and enjoy a lifetime of fruitful, faithful marriage. Because FBC sees marriage as a ministry of the local church, the use of our building is limited to members. Each member desiring to be married at FBC must complete the premarital counseling requirements consisting of (8) counseling sessions and all included assignments. You will be glad you did!
1. Download and read the FBC Wedding Guide.
2. Fill out and return building request forms to the secretary. (You will find these on pages 6-8 of the Wedding Guide)
3. One of our Pastors or Elders will review your wedding request form for approval.
4. Upon approval, a wedding date will be booked by the secretary on a first-come-first-served basis.
5. After your wedding date has been booked, complete the wedding party participant form and schedule an initial meeting with the FBC wedding coordinator. This meeting should be scheduled at least (8) weeks prior to the wedding date. (You will find the wedding party participant form on pages 9-12 of the Wedding Guide)
6. Schedule premarital counseling sessions with Pastor Bryce.
7. Pray and ask God to prepare you for the wonderful journey that lies ahead!