Why become a member of Faith Bible Church:
1. For shepherding (Acts 20:28; Hebrews 13:17)
2. For ministry (1 Peter 4:10-11)
3. For accountability (Matthew 18:15-17)
What is the process for becoming a member:
1. Participate in the Newcomers class.
2. Fill out and return a membership application.
3. Schedule a convenient time to meet with one of our Pastors or Elders.
4. Acceptance of membership during a Sunday morning worship service.
What is the Newcomers Class:
The Newcomers class is a 13-week Sunday School class (typically offered in the Spring and Fall) that is designed for anyone who is considering becoming a member of Faith Bible Church. This class focuses on practical issues for Christian living as well as the doctrines and distinctives of FBC. The Newcomers class is a prerequisite for membership at FBC.